Friday, December 19, 2008

Life as a roofer in the winter

Life as roofer in the winter.

I'm into research, updating the website, and maybe some snow removal. There is also small repairs and stuff like standing seam metal roofing, since it's not as big a deal to install in the winter like asphalt shingles are. Also now is the time to look into recycling asphalt shingles now that I have the time to do so. Anybody who has ideas on any of this stuff please post comments or suggestions.

I also saw something about something to spray on solar panels for metal roofing.

2 comments:

lucy jon said...

I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog.
choose-best-roofing-company

maikaljj said...

The deep you dig into the topic and endow with us the perfect knowledge is appreciable.
quality roofing