Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book in progress

I'm working on a book. I'm calling it "How to Choose your roof" for lack of better title. In it I am going to rate the most common roofs on things like price, environmental impact, function, and anything else I can think of.

At this time I have about 8 pages written. For a limited time I'm offering what I have written so far for free. Just email me at sprtseagles@aol.com and I will email it to you. Put "Your free book" in the subject line.

In the book I share some of my experiences and give you some ideas for what to look for in a roofer. Some interesting facts about the roofing materials. There's a roof that holds carbon and another one that supports wildlife.

Stay dry and warm!
Steve

3 comments:

maikaljj said...

I feel really finicky reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write reasonable stuff.
residential roofing

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for this great information, there are so many roofing problems faced by customer, this will be a great help for them. We also have some advice for slate roofing